Sunday, May 18, 2008

Experiencing Joy

As I connect to essence, there is a bubbling joy inside me. A place of lightness, ease, relaxation, happiness, and presence, where nothing is too serious or heavy.

This place is strong; it can roll with the punches, find the openings in the universal cracks to greater expansiveness, love fiercely, fuck, dance, play, hone in like a missile of truth and cut through the bullshit, inspire, create, hold, witness, lead, direct, laugh, protect, and serve.

This is the place I have most denied myself. I was not taught that it is who I am. Instead, I was taught that I was selfish, wrong, bad, unworthy, spoiled, ungrateful, weak, needy. And so, it's who I believed I was. I couldn't see otherwise. I was mistaken.

Tonight I get to taste and savor and dwell in the truth of who I am, the real me, my authentic self. It is quite rich and alive. I feel fed and nourished by it, a lifespring inside my soul, a place to drink from in each moment, an endless bounty of unconditional love. It is always available.

From this place, I claim my power and strength, my heart, my soul, my spirit, my passion, my desire, and my love. I claim my gifts. I claim my aliveness. I claim my laughter. I claim my knowing of who I am.

I am grateful.

I am in love.

1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

It's all in the shaman's spit...