Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Am

In the past, I've disowned my power. Angry at others for not giving me when I want (while I've been passive, passive-aggressive, indirect, wishy-washy, and sulky about expressing myself), I've experienced a state of powerlessness, of victimization, of frustration, and rage.

I've developed strategies for rationalizing away my desires, my wants, my needs, and my self-expression. Staying stuck in my mind, trying to figure and sort out what's "appropriate," being careful and cautious, controlling my experience so as to also control others', I've played small, waiting for someone else to give me the power and permission to be myself, take care of me, and give me what I desire.

I see now that I need to claim what I want, stand in my truth, and go for it, following my inner and divine direction, asking for what I want and need, and being willing to deal with the consequences: rejection, hearing "no," upsetting someone else, having someone leave or not like me, and so on. A bunch of bullshit, basically.

Well, fuck that. This is what I want, and this is who I am:

I am passionate, powerful, clear, direct, honest, and authentic.

I speak my truth, without controlling or minimizing my words and expression. I take responsibility for my actions.

I know what I want, and I do it and/or ask for it.

I am alive, free, happy, joyous, and creative.

I take a stand for what I believe in.

I support and encourage others to be honest, authentic, powerful, and passionate. I say what I see and notice in them.

I say yes when I want to say yes and no when I want to say no.

I create exciting, passionate, fun, creative, dynamic relationships.

I generate and allow my own life force to flow fully in my body and in my being.

I make clear choices in alignment with my vision, divine guidance, and desire.

I am connected to my truth and knowing.

I am present in my body and being.

I am open, vulnerable, compassionate, attuned, sensitive, and strong.

I create and manifest my deepest desires. I trust that each moment is perfect. I choose how I act in each moment, and how I respond to what's happening in each moment.

I am awake, alert, erotic.

I am the creator of my experience.

I am connected to my divinity.

I am alive.

I am.


1 comment:

Anakha Coman said...

You are that. That is the Moses Code...I am that, I am. I fully support you in cutting through all the playing small bullshit that keeps you from embodying your wildly creative, essential, powerful, gentle, clear, awake, alive Self. You are needed...don't fade away. I can take it...I can take what you have to offer...I can be with your anger, your desire, your Truth. I can take care of myself...I can stand in my own power, use my voice. Say yes, say no. It is a lie you have lived that you can take care of us by withholding your essence, your Presence...if you are here unfaithfully you are doing great harm. Show up and shut up. Enough processing David...get it handled...get it done. Amen. I AM.