Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Resurrection

Today, I have risen from the ashes
Come back from the dead
Into the land of the living

Resting in this new awareness
This new life
This new love
Knowing a simple truth:

I did nothing wrong
Ever

I was not responsible for their feelings
For their actions
For their behavior
Nor am I responsible for yours

Your reactions
Your responses to me
Are your business
Not mine

They are for you to notice
Transform
Love
As I have to yours

Only I can completely free myself
Only you can completely free yourself
In that, we all become free
We can support one another
Love one another
But, ultimately, we must choose for ourselves

I have tried my best
Given my all
Loved as best as I've know how to in each moment
That is all I can do
That is all I can continue to do

I have done nothing wrong
I am not wrong
I am not bad
It is not my fault
I will not apologize for myself any longer

I am love
I am loved
I am love
Love

Amen.

No comments: